Call for Abstract for papers and posters :
The scientific committee invites delegates who wish to give a presentation during AP State PEDICON 2019, to be held from 8th to 10th November 2019 at Kadapa to submit the abstract of their scientific studies.
The mode of presentation of free papers will be decided by the scrutinizing committee from the abstracts received. Authors will be informed accordingly. The papers not selected for oral presentation may be considered for Poster, which will be informed to the delegate through whatsapp group.
- The text of the ‘Abstract’ should contain not more than 250 words.
- It should be structured as far as possible in the following manner (Except Case Reports):
- Aims & Objectives
- Material & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant)
- The abstracts should be submitted in English, in WORD format, Times New Roman, Font size – 12.
- The full paper should be in the style of Indian paediatrics.
- The title of the paper should be brief but adequately descriptive.
- Abstracts can be submitted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for sending in abstracts is 10th October 2019.This deadline will be strictly observed.
- Abstract or full papers sent by hard copy will not be accepted.
- Please quote your Central IAP membership number(mandatory).
- Any information regarding the presentation will be conveyed via whatsapp group.
- It is mandatory for the presenter of the abstract (both oral and poster) to register for the conference prior to submission of abstract.
- The post graduates should submit letter from head of the department.
Award papers :
- Dr G V Rao gold medal paper in neonatology.
- Pediatric gold medal paper.
- Free paper
Please contact us @ email@example.com
Dr. P. Anil Kumar, Professor of Pediatrics
Siddhartha medical college, Vijayawada.
Contact number : 9848527270